Seminar An Evangelising Life
Start date:11 December 2014, 9:00
End date:14 December 2014, 13:00
Venue:Hotel Olympik TRISTAR
From 11th to 14th December 2014, the Federal Office is organising a seminar that will focus on the figure of the ‘missionary disciple’, as presented in Pope Francis’s Apostolic exhortation “Evangelii Gaudium”. The purpose of this meeting is to offer guidelines in implementing a lifestyle characterised by the call to be a joyful witness to the resurrection of Jesus and an evangeliser full of ardour who is capable of speaking to people’s hearts, and who is creative in the transmission of the message of the Gospel, according to the charism of Koinonia John the Baptist.
"Beloved, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But this one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on towards the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus"
- Phil 3:13-14
- Dates: 11th-14th December 2014
- Venue: Prague (CZ), in Olympik TRISTAR Hotel
- Programme: Work will begin on 11th December at 9am and will finish at 1pm on 14th December.
- The language used will be Italian, with simultaneous translation for the different linguistic groups.
- The price is €150 full board, including supper on the 10th and lunch on the 14th (refreshments, alcoholic beverages and packed lunches on departure excluded).
- Single room supplement: €44 (for whole seminar)
- Possibility of secure parking: 400 Czech Crowns for the duration of the seminar
- We ask that leaders communicate the approximate number of participants before 10th November (this is requested by the hotel). The definitive list should be sent no later than 25th November.