Seminar Formation of Pastors and Co-ordinators
Start date:13 July 2017, 9:00
End date:16 July 2017, 13:00
Venue:Hotel Olympik TRISTAR
Place:Prague, Czech Republic
...I remind you to rekindle the gift of God that is within you through the laying on of hands...
- 2Tim 1:6
The Federal Office is organising a seminar from 13th to 16th July 2017, primarily reserved for pastors, co-ordinators, and those with responsibility for the various ministries in the Koinonia John the Baptist.
Loving and nourishing the flock are the two actions and qualifications of every servant called to care for the Lord’s flock; a flock that doesn’t belong to us, but which has been entrusted to us by the Lord.
These will be the two guiding themes of the seminar, helping us to proceed in this ministry that we have received. It is a ministry that isn’t a private concern. Rather, it is a service for which we have to give account to the Community which we ourselves, in the first instance, belong to as members. We don’t grow alone. Instead, growth only comes inasmuch as we know how to spend quality time together, pray together and share together. This is the only way that we will discover how to prophetically respond to the challenges which await us in the near future, and so that we can be a sign of the “new” pastor.
- Dates: from 13th -16th July 2017
- Venue: Prague (CZ) in Hotel Olympik TRISTAR
- Programme: work will begin at 9am on the 13th and conclude at 1pm on the 16th.
- The seminar will be in Italian, with simultaneous translation for the different linguistic groups.
- The price of €165 includes full board from supper on the 12th until lunch on the 16th (refreshments, alcoholic beverages and packed lunch on departure excluded).
- Single room supplement: €55 (for the entire seminar)
- Secure parking available: 400 Czech Crowns for the entire seminar
- We ask leaders to communicate the approximate number of participants to the secretariat of the Federal Office by 7th June.
- Final registrations should be completed online by 26th June.