Seminar The Prophecy of Camparmò
Start date:9 July 2015, 9:00
End date:12 July 2015, 13:00
Venue:Hotel Olympik TRISTAR
From 9th to 12th July 2015 the Federal Office is organising a seminar that will focus on the meaning of our initial prophetic word, the so-called “prophecy of Camparmò”. History, reality and possibilities will be the three strands which will guide us in order to further understand our identity and mission, faithful to the Gospel and the Church, and enlightened by 36 years of walking as community.
Given the specific nature of its theme, the seminar is reserved for pastors of our Oases, coordinators of our different Realities, and coordinators of familial communities.
• Dates: from 9th-12th July 2015
• Venue: Prague (CZ) in Hotel Olympik TRISTAR
• Programme: work will begin at 9am on the 9th and conclude at 1pm on the 12th.
• The seminar will be in Italian, with simultaneous translation for the different linguistic groups.
• The price of €150 includes full board from supper on the 8th until lunch on the 12th (refreshments, alcoholic beverages and packed lunch on departure excluded).
• Single room supplement: €44 (for the entire seminar)
• Secure parking available: 400 Czech Crowns for the entire seminar
• We ask leaders to communicate the approximate number of participants to the secretariat of the Federal Office before 7th June. The definitive list should be sent no later than 22nd June 2015.
Then they said to him, “Who are you? Let us have an answer for those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”
“I am the voice of one crying out in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way of the Lord’, as the prophet Isaiah said.”
- Jn 1:22-23
For registration please fill in this form:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]