Seminar The different forms of prayer
Start date:1 February 2018, 9:00
End date:4 February 2018, 13:00
Venue:Hotel Olympik Congress
Place:Prague, Czech Republic
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers and thanksgiving be made for all people...
Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing.
- 1Tim 2:1.8
FROM 1st to 4th FEBRUARY 2018
the Federal Office is organising a seminar of formation to spiritual life: “The different forms of prayer”. The prophecy of Camparmò reminds us that we are called to always turn our hands towards Him to be blessed for the work that we have to do.
More than ever, it is necessary to regain our position of being men and women of prayer with strength and conviction. Without this we can do very little.
It is essential to grow in our life of prayer in order to become a true “Camparmonite”, to receive strength for our mission and to train all those that the Lord sends us. Camparmò is, above all, a house of prayer, and to pray without ever giving up is our main task, as Jesus himself recommends to us in the Gospel (cf. Lk 18:1).
- Dates: from 1st to 4th February 2018
- Venue: Prague (CZ) in Hotel Olympik Congress
- Programme: work will begin at 9am on Thursday 1st and conclude at 1pm on Sunday 4th.
- The seminar will be in Italian, with simultaneous translation for the different linguistic groups.
- The price of €175 includes full board from supper on the 31st until lunch on the 4th (refreshments, alcoholic beverages and packed lunch on departure excluded).
- Single room supplement: €65 (for the entire seminar)
- Secure parking available: 400 Czech Crowns for the entire seminar
- We ask leaders to communicate the approximate number of participants to the secretariat of the Federal Office by 15th December.
- Final registrations should be completed online by 15th January.